Thursday, February 12, 2009

No way am I paying 4 bucks for a sodie.

I had some free time on my hands this afternoon, so I decided to catch a midday matinee. By myself. Everyone else was at school or work, so I just went ahead all by my lonesome and remembered that I enjoy my own company. Sometimes it's nice to be reminded of that. Anyhow, in order to maximize my cinematic experience, I knew I would need a sodie, but not a $4 movie sodie. So I just did what any smart, sodie drinking girl would do and stopped at the Circle K for a $1.06 sodie with crunchy ice and stuck it in my purse. The only problem was that I didn't have anyone to fill me in on what happened in the movie while I was in the bathroom.

7 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Good purse for bringing food in to the movies! Den and I always pack our food before we go. We have a motto, "Food tastes better when we sneak it in."
The movie must not have been that good? You didn't mention it :)

Bags said...

I wish I could fit a sodie in my pocket. When are cargo pants coming back in style?

Brady and Lauren said...

You are a smart girl, and that purse is great for that. I would have gone with you.

Anonymous said...

i love that you call it a sodie, too! and might it have been a diet dp? what movie was it?

Richard said...

You're your mothers child...except her sodie would have only been 5% diet.

Jared Wilstead said...

This is why guys can't go to movies alone, we can't sneak our drinks in like you can

vanessa said...

my first solo movie was the week i moved into the greenhouse. i felt great about it.

thank you for taking a picture of your sodie.