Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love/hate running into people at the gym.

I had a ton of homework tonight, so naturally I decided to put it off by going to the gym. I think the only thing that drives me to work out is the desire to procrastinate doing school work.


Anyway, I ran into a few different friends on my little outting at the gym this evening. At first I was so excited to see some familiar faces ('cause running into people means I actually have friends in Salt Lake!), but the excitement wore off quickly when I realized that I was wearing my hair in a pineapple pony, I was wearing minimal make-up, spandex pants, and I was glistening to put it nicely. I should probably avoid the gym for awhile. At least until I have another big assignment to work on.

3 comments:

kat said...

i like the pineapple pony look. at least you do something constructive when you procrastinate. working out is the thing i procrastinate these days.

Ms. Thomas said...

there may be people i know at the gym. but when you don't have your glasses and their face is just a flesh colored blur, you don't have to say hi, unless they're on the machine right next to you.

STEVEN said...

I refuse to ever go to a gym or even run outside because I have a fear of seeing someone I know. And not because of the makeup or ponytail...I just think I look weird when I run.