Sunday, August 31, 2008

I know some of you were curious.

And yes, I did take the classic "stand on the front porch with my backpack on the first day of school" picture.
As a kid, I meticulously planned every part of my first day of school outfit. I don't know what happened since then, but somehow things digressed to the point of last Thursday when I rolled out of bed, grabbed the first thing sitting on my chair to wear and stumbled out the door to class. Maybe it's a good thing? Maybe it shows that I'm older and mature and I'm not worried about others judging me by the clothes I wear? Or maybe I just like to sleep in until the last possible second and I'm too lazy to go downstairs to pick out my clothes (it's a long story, but I don't have a closet and I have to keep my clothes downstairs)? Yeah, okay, that's probably it.

3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

You are so cute Lindsay!!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I was going to say that. So to repeat, you are so cute Lindsay! I have a little girl in my class this year named Lindsay. She is cute too. Is that a requirement to being named Lindsay?
Have a great year!!!!

nrozier said...

Would it have killed you to take a step forward into the light so I could see your face?

But really, this is pure awesomeness.