Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chatty McChatterson

A few weeks ago Whitney got a real job and it's really affected the frequency of our midday chats. Due to Whitney being a working professional, our midday chats have turned to "after work on the drive home" chats, but I'm not complaining. Today's chat went something like this:

Me: Have you guys been watching the Olympics?

Whit: Yeah, did you hear that the American women's softball team lost to Japan?

Me: Yeah, I know, isn't it sad?

Whit: Yeah, especially since Japan's uniforms are so ugly.

5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Your mom is going to love this one! I can almost hear her laughing now. We had lots of good family time this past week and now I miss everybody.

kat said...

Linds I am so glad that you blog. You always crack me up. By the way, I did give your phone number to my friend in our ward that has an older brother living in Sugar House. I am not sure if they gave it to him, but if you get a call someday from a guy with the last name Nylander, don't be too freaked out:)

kat said...

linds, we plan on you being a pioneer member of new salem, mate or no mate, as long as we can have you!

noelle regina said...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU EXISTED?

Lisanne Lee said...

Of course that was funny.

I miss you.