Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holidate '08

The holiday season is wonderful for myriad reasons, but I love that it's a good excuse to put on a party dress and dance the night away.

The Girls
The Guys (We couldn't get all of them to come pose for a picture. Imagine that.)

Holid8 '08 with N8

Brandon's not too happy about being a last minute date and having a hand-written place card.

This was not easy.

Laura and Tay Tay's choreographed dance moves.

All of the guys naturally migrated from the dance floor when Beyonce's Single Ladies came on. Weird.

6 comments:

nrozier said...

You are so CUTE! Seriously, you keep getting better with age.

lindsay lark said...

You have to say that 'caue you're my sister.

kfiet said...

i'll agree. and i'm NOT your sister, unfortunately.

Bags said...

I'll agree with her, and I was your date... but you already know I think you're cute, so this is just redundant.

Brady and Lauren said...

I definitely agree! Linds, you are smokin' HOT!!! Looks like you guys had a great time, and such a good idea.

becca said...

holid8 '08 was so gr8.