Friday, December 12, 2008

Hailey Bug

On December 11th, 2003 this little doodlebop was born. I can't imagine what it must be like to have your own children becasue I cannot fathom loving anyone more than I love Hailey Noel. I've been with her the last two years on her birthday, so while talking on the phone today was great, it wasn't quite the same. Thank goodness I'm headed to her house on Saturday.

Hailey's 3rd birthday at City of Hope


We celebrated her 5th birthday early during Thanksgiving. Our family has always liked the whole birthday month idea.

I can't help but wish that Robin was here to make her pancakes and throw her a princess party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Hailey. I hope you have a wonderful day. You are so sweet.
Lindsay, have fun visiting her and tell her hello and give her a big hug for me.

Grandma Honey said...

These pictures made me cry. Such a bitter sweet day. I'm happy to know you are going to be with Hailey soon. I hope you post about it.

Brady and Lauren said...

Now I'm crying...Happy Birthday Hailey!!! She is such a sweetie.

kat said...

She's turning in to such a pretty little girl! She's growing up fast!