Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Roommate, The Next Food Network Star

As some of you know, my friend, the lovely and talented Kelsey Nixon, is a contestant on this season of The Next Food Network Star. Last night, me and some of my friends were lucky enough to go to a little demo/screening premier and it did not disappoint! Not only did Kelsey make one of the best dishes on the first episode (it was DE-LICIOUS!), but she's also the most likeable (I don't care what you say Giada DeLaurentis). This is where you come in. If you happen to catch the show (Sunday night on the Food Network), don't forget to go HERE to vote for Kelsey as the fan favorite. Heck, even if you don't watch the show, still vote because you like me and trust me. Okay? Even if you don't like me, trust me on this one.

I know, I know, I'm wearing the same dress that I wore to the bridal shower. I'm trying to be green by recycling the outfit. I just can't deny a good summer go-to dress.

3 comments:

Brady and Lauren said...

Brady and I watched it last night, and she did great! We think Giada is threatened by Kelsey and that is why she said that. :)

breena rae said...

we haven't seen it but Giada is just "the boob lady" to us...no special dishes from her. Good luck to your friend...you always know the cool people :)
Oh, and your dress is way cute so it's ok to wear it again.
Oh, ya, I'm sending you an email right now from my sister. I think I have your right email...

Shauna said...

ok ok ok, so i watch this show and i love it. and i dont know this kelsey girl, but enough of my friends do, so i am a fan.

but i do gotta stand up for my girl giada. she is one of my girl crushes, and i am sorry about what she said and dont neccessarily agree with her but she is so pretty that i think we should just let it go?