Thursday, June 19, 2008

I left my heart in San Francisco.

San Francisco has always been one of my favorite cities for a myriad of reasons. For starters, where else can you see a full mariachi band strollin' down the street (we're talkin' at least 4 blocks) at 10 o'clock at night?Last weekend, my sister surprised me with a plane ticket to visit her and Bret for a few days. While in Alameda/San Fran, I got to sleep at the Pristine Green, eat ridiculous amounts of fresh fruit (which solidified any thought I had of ending up back in sunny CA), ride bikes, hike to the beach, and roam around the city with the best host and hostess the bay area has to offer.Doesn't get much better than that.

4 comments:

Whitney Jay said...

Ted was slightly offended that there was no mention of him

kat said...

that sounds so fun. nice of whitney and bret to surprise you with something like that. so, to get you out to chicago am I going to have to surprise you with a ticket:) wish I could. say hi to your fam for me

Brady and Lauren said...

I'm so jealous...what a fun weekend! I'm so excited to see you this week!

Olsens said...

You and your sister's blogs totally crack me up. I think you both inspired me to start a page. It's not near as funny though!