Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dear Nextdoor Lady,

I thought it was really funny when you came over today to let us know just how upset you were that Monica's car was "completely blocking" your driveway. Yes, it was 2 inches past the curb, but I hardly think that constitutes complete blockage. It was especially funny when you said, "No one can get in or out of the driveway," because I just saw you pull out and your car was sitting in front of our house- which leads me to believe that you were somehow able make it out of your "completely blocked" driveway. Nevertheless, I'm sorry. Maybe I can make you some of my delicious peanut butter crispies to make up for it. I'm sure we'll be friends in no time.

Sincerely,
Lindsay Lark

1 comment:

breena rae said...

i love you Lindsay. you make me laugh.