Saturday, April 26, 2008

Job Search

As of last Wednesday at 9:00pm, I finished my first year of my master's program. Now I need a summer job. I could always go back to my teenage summer job as a "duck hut" girl (aka glorified janitor) at a Clovis swim school- but somehow I don't think selling concessions, hauling wet kids up the slide, and cleaning up barf out of the pool is going to work for me anymore.

Last summer, Whit and I took a 16 hour road trip in a Penske. Maybe I should try being a truck driver for the summer, I hear they make good money and I'm sure I'd meet lots of men on the road.


3 comments:

Matich Family said...

ah Linds your blog is great! You are bloody hillarious...hope all is well!

kat said...

I'm so glad you have that picture on the penske. It's hilarious. Could you email me your address, or would it just be best to send stuff to your parents'?

Shauna said...

whatever work at the pool! think of how tan you will get!

also i heard you live with my Cuz's lady, Shea...dont you just love casey (and shea too!)