Monday, November 2, 2009

Sometimes I hate being a girl...

...because it makes me do things like burst into tears at Sunday dinner with my parents. I only cry like twice a year (although I tear up daily while watching Oprah and such), and for some weird reason, yesterday was one of those days. Somehow I ended up laying in my mom's lap in the rocking chair while she reminded me that at least we're not pioneers that got all the way to Utah and then didn't even have a rocking chair to cry in when things got hard. Needless to say, the tears quickly turned to laughs. Thanks mom for making it better.

P.S. Dad, you were right, we should've just stuck to talking about Bret Favre or something.

2 comments:

Richard said...

She likes to rock me too, but she seemed much happier with you in her lap...

Kenz said...

It's hard to think of you crying when it seems like you're always the one cheering up everybody else. By the way, your hair has been looking really pretty in your recent pics.