Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not quite the Big Fresno Fair, but it'll do.

I went to the Utah State Fair with a few friends last night and noted some differences from the fair of my childhood:
1) I could actually go to the fair at night (which was unthinkable at the Big Fresno Fair unless you wanted to risk being shot in a gang fight).
2)I didn't see any low riders in the parking lot. Weird.
3) There wasn't even one booth where I could get my name graffitied on my shirt. Luckily,
Natalie went to the Fresno Fair last year and got me one to help me remember my roots.
Even though it was a little different than the fair that I was used to, the Utah State Fair didn't disappoint. Between the funnel cake, brick of curly fries, cotton candy, fresh lemonade, and the big yellow fun slide, I was satisfied.




1 comment:

nrozier said...

Uh, how did you forget to wear your airbrushed purple glitter tank?