Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution.

I went to the gym this afternoon and it was PACKED, presumably with all the citizens that made New Year's resolutions to get in shape. I've never really been one to make resolutions. As cliche as it may be, I like to set my goals throughout the year- less pressure that way. Anyway, all the new gym goers got me thinking that maybe I should go out on a limb this year and make a New Year's resolution. I wanted it to be something that I could definitely accomplish. So without further adieu, my New Year's Resolution ('cause I know you all care): Eat more donuts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.

Emily Blais said...

because they are yummy.

Shea McGee said...

Work trip to utah is scheduled within the next two weeks. Save me a seat in the civic on the way to Branbury Cross please.

Matich and Amber said...

lol. love it...they make for good early morning class treats! One more to go!