Monday, June 21, 2010

Some people think Christmas or Thanksgiving are the best days of the year...


...I beg to differ. If I had to pick my favorite day of the year, I think it might have to be summer solstice. I mean, 15 hours of sunlight, does it get any better than that?! I think I'll celebrate with a grilled hot dog (well, let's be honest, I've been celebrating the warm weather with hot dogs for weeks now). So maybe I'll add a quick jog in the park as part of my celebration. After all, it'll be light until like 10pm or something wonderful like that!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Just do the hot dog part and skip the run.

Anonymous said...

thanks. i am excited. hows your job going? do you like it? what made you want to go into that area of social work? there are a lot of jobs down here-- if your ever interested!! i work (office manager) at an excellent private practice with 3 therapists. 2 LMFT's and 1 social worker. they are amazing! and there are two empty offices!

breena rae said...

lindsay..when can we see each other??? too bad we're leaving for clovis this week, but we MUST get together at the end of July. Love you and call me when you can...now we're on the same time zone and you know we don't go to bed before 12:00.