Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love cation

Anyone who has spent any amount of time with the Rozier family knows that we definitely have our own vernacular. One of my favorite Rozier words is "cation"- as in vacation.
When you're on cation you can do things like sleep in late and drink soda for breakfast (or maybe that's everyday) and read silly Hollywoood gossip magazines 'cause after all "It's cation!" ( I wish you could all hear my mom use that as justification for all sorts of things to my dad). Anyway, I was on cation this week, which means I ate frozen yogurt for dinner for the last six nights- guilt free.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I go on cation with you? Sounds like a great time. P.S. you look really hot in this picture. Such a darling gal!

L said...

I miss you. I think this is the most time we spent apart in years.

Can we go on cation together?

Anonymous said...

i thought my mom was the only one who said "cation"! it's so nice to learn more things about why we're family, like "sodie"!!!

Whitney Jay said...

I ate frozen yogurt every night for four years. College was the best cation I ever took.

THE TAYLORS said...

So where did you go on cation? I was reading some of your past posts and you look absolutely gorgeous in the bridesmaid picture!! Stunning!