Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I needed something to get me through these last few winter months.


So you may have already figured out that I'm not a huge fan of winter. In fact, I don't really hate things, but I might hate winter.
So in an attempt to think warm thoughts, I booked a trip to Hawaii!!! It's not until March, but it's all I can think about. Hopefully tomorrow when I'm scraping snow off of my windshield in freezing temps, it won't be quite so bad 'cause I can just imagine myself on the beach. March cannot get here fast enough.

13 comments:

MONster said...

can i come?

Shea McGee said...

me too? seriously, i need a 'cation.

Anonymous said...

good for you! there's nothing like celebrating your birthday in paradise!

Anonymous said...

love it. we are on the same wave length. i almost booked myself a cruise to mexico yesterday... but i didn't go through with it: )

Anonymous said...

jealous!

Unknown said...

I'm going in April and cannot wait, partly because I am sick of the cold rain and partly because I can't wait to have a break from Carson for a whole week!

Karen Mortensen said...

Good for you. Have fun.

Annelise said...

i might cry wih jealousy. that looks amazing!!! i am over the cold. big time.

kimi + joe said...

Hi Lindsay,

What a treat to come across your blog! You are looking lovely as always. I'm thrilled for your upcoming Hawaii vacay. Joe and I are celebrating our first anniversary there in March too. Perhaps we'll run into on the beach or getting shave ice. Thinking of it gets me through winter too...

Take Care,
Kim (Mihlfeith) Breault

breena rae said...

How fun!!! And you know Hawaii is an even more exotic place when you live all the way over on the East coast!

M and M said...

Hey Matt and I are going to Hawaii in March with his family! When and where are you going?

Laurel said...

SOOO fun! I'm jealous! Good for you though, very proud of your problem solving skills. If I ever end up in UT, I have a feeling I will be solving problems the same way!

hanner said...

i NEEEEED summa that