Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We like to party, we like, we like to party.

And by "party" I mean, throw weddings. Getting married seems to be the thing to do around here- maybe one of these days I'll hop on that bandwagon, but for now, I
love celebrating the nuptials of my friends.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Anderson

Had to pick up Big Gulps between the temple and recpetion set-up



I'm noticing a pattern in my photos- looks like my go to pose is the "hand on the hip".

Roommates




I must've been really feeling the beat.



6 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Linds, you are a BABE!

christina said...

holy-moly.

you guys all look like a million bucks.

(of course i am partial to you and kate.)

and that wedding dress--to DIE for.

i'm gonna go get a coke. shhh. don't tell my huz.

Unknown said...

You look hot! No, seriously you do. I swear every year you get prettier and prettier. Sadly I think I hit my peak a few years ago and it is all down hill from here...

nrozier said...

Dayum girl, you are lookin' good.

Melissa Lucia said...

Hahaha, I LOVE that one of you really feelin the beat!!... "please don't stop the music, music, music..."

breena rae said...

the hand on the hip adds such a flare. The dancing one brings back too many memories!
And some day YOUR nerd will come.