Thursday, September 30, 2010

B-Day weekend turned sister reunion

Gard had this great idea to go to his family's beach house to celebrate his birthday. So after a TON of convincing (yeah right), I was on board. After a turn of events, Gard's birthday weekend with friends somehow turned into a Rozier sister reunion with none of Gard's friends. Good thing Gard is easy going (or maybe there was so much chattering between me, Nat, and Whit that he didn't have a chance to tell us otherwise?). At any rate, I think all parties involved had a great time. How could we not in such a beautiful place?



Doing what we do best (well, besides talking).

Twin ninja hoodies. Apparently we like to match in my family.
Yes, believe it or not, that's me in the middle of the ocean on a kayak.


10 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Glad you could all get together. That looks like a really beautiful place.

Richard said...

That sounds like one of those "turn of events" that your mother is famous for...like the time she convinced me to paint my office egg shell blue and stencil the border. Within a week my desk was out and two of you sister types had your own bedrooms!

Rachel DeFreese said...

I smiled, really big, when I saw the picture with his hand on your back. Glad to see you are doing well, Linds :)

MONster said...

i clicked on every single one of those photos to try to make it bigger. it didn't work. how am i supposed to know what you ate.. what jeans you were wearing.. if whitney's snaggle is still there...if you don't let me maximize the photo?

Carly said...

Amen Mrs. Billen.

And when might I be expecting an announcement in the mail?

Whitney Jay said...

None of Gard's friends? Speak for yourself... I like to consider bret and I friends of gards.

kimi + joe said...

Looks like a great birthday weekend! Congrats for being so brave on the kayak - I'm impressed.

kat said...

where is this place? It looks gorgeous! I love the Rozier sisters. That would be an ideal birthday celebration for me:) We need a reunion!

Shea McGee said...

all of that looks absolutely ideal. and yes, i studied each photo with my granny drugstore magnifier glasses. miss you. xo

becca said...

so fun. so cute.